I have a situation where a (waterproof) drone (still researching whether it is possible) must be automatically controlled based on other external sensor data. Optimally speaking, I would design my own EKF and flight-controller, such that I could adapt it to our varying use cases.
I am sorry for the following wall of questions.
1. Is it possible to acquire raw data from the sensors in real time?
2. Is it possible to give control-signals directly to the drone's motors?
3. Which sensors (IMU, GNSS, ...) is currently implemented?
4. What is the current update rate of the existing EKF?
5. What is the current rate of the existing controllers?
6. Is it possible to give f.ex. velocity reference or attitude references to the drone's controllers? If so, what are the references' maximum bandwiths?
7. I have read information that an API is available for the SplashDrone 4, however I cannot it. Is there any documentation for it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.